Who We Support
Aid for Labs works in partnership with local universities, laboratories or schools in developing countries. We provide scientific equipments for the training of students and laboratory technicians as well as helping research laboratories to pursue research projects in those countries. We provide support to these initiatives and if possible, the required training necessary to guarantee the continuation of the projects. Any project related to progress in education, in science or in research, is eligible for getting support from our side.
Our main targets are countries from the African continent, south America and eastern Europe.
- Aleksander Xhuvani University of Elbasan Rinia, Albania
- B. Khmelnitsky National Universität Cherkasy, Ukraine
- Democritus University of Thrace, Alexandroupolis, Greece
- International School of Heidelberg, Germany
- Laboratoire de Biochimie et de Technobiologie, Faculté des Sciences de Tunis, Tunisia
- International Centre of Insect Physiology and Ecology, Kenya
- University of Abobo-Adjamé, Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire
- Collège Professionnel Agricole Laberthonnière, Burkina Faso
- University Hospital Centre, Yopougon, Côte d'Ivoire
- Veterinary School of the Universidade Federal Fluminense, Brazil